Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Diversity Training

The company I worked for had a Diversity Training meeting once. I sat down in the conference room with three of my fellow employees. A white lady sat at the head of the table and preached to us for an hour! First she told us about herself. She was living in Washington D C the day President John Kennedy was shot. She was 11 yrs old. It really bothered her! I understand that but what has that to do with Diversity Training? She talked about her brother who is a rich businessman. Aparently they don,t get along because of his attitude. Again what has that to do with D.T. ? Then she talked about the black expirence. She went on about Slavery and all the ways the africans suffered because of it. DON,T GET ME WRONG! I Belive Slavery was a GREAT EVIL! But what had that to do with the here and now! ? Then she started talking about the spanish

No comments: