Thursday, September 4, 2008

HEROS

Has anyone noticed the powers these people have that are less obvious? For Instance, the Japanese guy has the most impressive power, yet still manages to be the most annoying! The lady with two personality's whether weak and whiny or strong and in control I still want to see her naked. In the natural world mutations aren't always benefical. In the marvel universe dr, xavier should have students come to his school whose mutations are usless. Maybe a boy with 16 eyes, totally blind. speaking of mutants I wonder what Stan Lee thinks about MARVEL ZOMBIES series! I find it interesting turning Marvel Heroes into SOULESS MONSTERS. I have all 4 hardcover books from the series. I like how the stories jump around. It seems to me some of the more powerful beings could put up a better fight against the virus! Maybe he isn't in this particulate universe but I believe the one being who could fight off this infection and even save others is Owen Reese, The Molecule Man ! Since viruses have a molecular nature He could deal with it!

No comments: